Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mini Haul

Hello there (If anyone is out there!)

I'm going to do a quick haul post.
Last week I was lucky enough to get some lovely gifts from a friend of mine!
Oki doki so let's get crackin'


The first item I have wanted for a while now. A Topshop Striped shirt. It was €58 which is a bit pricey to be honest! I absolutely love it. When I wore it out first, for some reason I felt like a coal miner. Weird huh? My friend described the fit as very pyjama-esque! SO I decided to match it with black, dramatic, smokey eyes and I teamed that with a bright pink lip to add a bit of a feminine touch to it!

The second item I received is the MAC Creme Blusher. This beautiful product was €21.50 and is in the shade So Sweet, So Easy. This is a bright candy pink that is absolutely stunning on. I'll do a review if you would like another time!


The final item is Topshop necklace. It cost €18.50 which again is far too steep for a necklace! I probably would have waited til it went on sale myself. Needless to say, it is a beautiful piece which I have been wearing constantly! It's light and playful so it can be added to a lot of outfits!

What do you guys think of the items?

Would you like me to do a review on MAC's So Sweet, So Easy?



Lemme know!
Silver
X

2 comments:

  1. Whatva great friend. That necklace is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace, love the pastel colour trend :)


    Emily x

    ReplyDelete