Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year, New Start; Exploration


Hi there,

So I am aware that there is probably no one reading this blog post and I am currently writing to my own ego, but today is the day I have decided to take a step into the unknown.

I constantly give out that I have no talents and do not possess a creative bone in my body. However, 2012 may be the year that changes my life!

Well, at least i'm going to try something new.

I have decided i'm going to take up some new hobbies and re-invent my life this year. I shall let you in on a few plans and goals I hope to set AND COMPLETE. I'm going to give them all a shot anyway and see where they take me.

I plan to write about make up, beauty, fashion, music, movies, my life, the usual. This blog will show my experimentation with different styles, products and maybe even a new types of exercise (if you're so lucky). I also hope to try out new products that, as an Irish person, are not available to me in the high street stores. While i do believe in good quality make up, one thing I would like to try is finding dupes of well known products and maybe even at a cheaper price.

I may talk about an occaisional movie I watch I don't really know but I guess i'll just wait and see where this goesssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Life's all just a bitta fun anyway isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment