Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Head Over Heels - Review - Jewellery from ETSY


Hello lovelies!

I’ve got a review in store for you today of a few items I bought from a seller on Etsy. As many of you know Etsy is a place where talented craftspeople make and sell many beautiful items. Handmade jewellery happens to be the one that catches my eye the most.

I am left in awe of various collections and pieces from certain sellers. However, the only off putting thing about Etsy can be the high prices. I have fallen in love with many a necklace, glanced down at the price and immediately exited the page to avoid a further dent in my bank balance!


The items I will be reviewing are from Etsy seller “laceinspring” based in Hong Kong. I bought a resin lovebird ring and camera earrings.



The resin lovebird ring was priced at $6.50 which is the equivalent of € 5.16. The pale pink resin is surrounded by bronzed metal that winds around the finger which gives the ring an antique feel. I absolutely love this ring and the ring is alloy adjustable which is perfect for online buyers.



The camera earrings are absolutely to die for! The craftsmanship of the earrings is superb. The level of detail undertaken by this seller is admirable as the fine camera detailing is accurate to a tee. The earrings cost $1.99 which is the equivalent of €1.58.


These beautiful, affordable items were shipped all the way from Hong Kong to Ireland for $6.98 (€5.55) and it look a little under 2 weeks which is fair enough. I browsed through the sellers store and there are literally hundreds of pieces to choose from at very reasonable extremely affordable rates. I will definitely be purchasing from “laceinspring” again and I have told all my friends about the store.


If you would like to experience the same feeling I am please check out
http://www.etsy.com/shop/laceinspring?utm_source=transaction&utm_medium=trans_email&utm_campaign=purchase_ftb_alt




What do you guys think?

Silver

X

No comments:

Post a Comment