Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Miles Away - Topshop and H by Henry Holland Haul

Howdy guys!

I've been a busy Tinkerbell this week! Between trying to get a lot of last minute study in for my third year exams, celebrating one of my good friend's 21st (which put a huge dent in my weekend!)and working I'm exhausted.

But not to worry I've got a lovely haul for you guys today!
All of these items I was lucky enough to find on sale!
I guess I shall begin with the Topshop items;



(Sorry the picture will not upload in the correct direction)

So as you can see I've purchased a pair of Gold Ankh Cross Earrings. I picked these bad boys up for about €1.50 which is a steal for these Egyptian style pieces! The next piece is a gold, circular flat top ring with a white triangle in the centre. I can't remember exactly how much I got this ring for but it was VERY reasonable and under €5. Lastly, for the jewellery I got the CUTEST pastel pink filled anchor studs! I got these for €1.50 too and I haven't taken them off. They are so retro with a cute hairband and dash of pink lippie!


Next, I got a leopard print tank top with the subtle peace sign in the middle in a Size 10. This top was only €18 which is hard to say no to. I usually wouldn't be the biggest fan of leopard print but lately i'm being to come around to it. The thing with this piece is that the arm holes come in quite far to the chest so you have to go bra-less or strapless. It also helps if you have a small chest.


Love heart detailed playsuit from H by Henry Holland picked up in Debenhams.


I picked this adorable playsuit up in Debenhams while it was on Sale! I ended up having to pay (GET THIS) only €23.40! How good is that? I picked it up in a Size 8 which I am by no means, however I do feel some of the H by Henry sizes are generous enough sizes. This is a gorgeous, summery piece which i cannot wait to team up with the anchor earrings perhaps when the weather gets a bit better though.

I got 10% student discount on all the Topshop stuff too which was very generous of them.

I cannot wait to wear the playsuit !

What do you guys think?

As I said before I'm wrapped up at the moment but if you do wish to follow my daily rambles I post on my Tumblr quite often www.feedmesilver.tumblr.com

Thanks a million for reading


Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment