Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nail Of The Day

This is my first NOTD post as I must admit I don't really take the time out to do my nails everyday.
I will admit I'm lazy when it comes to nail art.

It was sunny for once in this dreary country today, well at least in the morning, so i decided I would need a lovely Spring nail polish to add to the day!
I decided to go with a Kiko nail polish No. 387 Turquoise. I absolutely feel in love with this colour when I saw it on the shelves on the Kiko store in Malaga.



Its a powerful, pastel colour that screams fresh and Spring to me! It was so purse friendly as well at only €3 I think in the shop however they can also be purchased online for £3.90.

(I have the hands of a 90 year old)


Ok so although I have such a love for this colour and this brand there are a few quams I have to pick with this nail polish.

1. It needs two coats. Not impressive with one coat as it looks almost translucent.

2. Unfortunately, It chips easily. As you can see my thumb in the picture is already chipped. So it does not last for the longest amount of time. As I mentioned before I am lazy with my nails so I am the girl who leaves chipped polish on for yonks!!


As I am not a huge nail buff, this product suits me fine as it is very affordable and offers a beautiful burst of colour.
And they ship to Ireland which is always a plus!

Why not make up your own mind. Take a look at all the Kiko products on their website http://www.kikocosmetics.com/eshop/guest


What do you think? Have you tried Kiko nail polishes before? How did you find them?



Silver

X

1 comment: