Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lack of Internet Connection makes Silver a Sad Puppy!

Hello my pretties!

It has been far too long since I have written a post up here which is partly due to having no internet connection at my house and also college assignments and upcoming exams. I was meant to pop this post up sooner but unfortunately life got in the way!

As you all know I was sickly jealous of my best friend's Inglot palette, mentioned in the post http://feedmesilver.blogspot.com/2012/02/inglot-palette.html

So I received my tasty payslip at the end of March and decided feck it!
I splurged on my very own Inglot pallette!
I have been dying to get one and at €55 for ten shadows you can't really go wrong. I decided to go for a lot of matte, colourful shades as I seem to lack specific colours when trying out new looks.


I also decided to go with a shimmery brown as this is one of those in between shades I seem to lack also. While it is shimmery that does not take over the whole shadow and I find it is also handy when lining your eye brows.

It is hard to say but my favourite colour is possibly the green, although I fancy the turquoise a bit too. I have to say they all tickle my heart a little!


I find the standard of the Inglot eye shadows to be higher than many other make up brands out there. The only bone i have to pick with my particular choices is, I find that the lavender purple shade is not as pigmented as I would have hoped it to be. I find I have to keep piling it on whereas the others simply glide from my brush to the eye.

Other than that I am delighted with my purchase.

Have you thought about investing in some Inglot eye shadows? What colours?


Silver

X

No comments:

Post a Comment