Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Rag top, Chrome Pipes

Hello there!

This post will be about a product that has let me down a little to be honest. :(
I was in the Make Up Forever store in Dublin there a couple of weeks ago oogling...well everything!

The prices can be fairly steep in there so unfortunately I never jump to but anything immediately. I tend to hover around the shop with an angel and devil on both shoulders advising me what to do.
On this particular day the devil was getting the better of me so I headed in to fawn over the HD Blush collection.


Very kindly, the shop assistant offered me a sample of the HD Blush in the shade H13 Light Pink. She's probably seen me around the shop so much she just wanted to get rid of me!


As you can see this is a liquid blush in a VERY light pink shade. The lady was so generous with the amount she gave that I still have some weeks later.

Things I loved...

So I applied the blush sparely on my cheekbone up to my temple and blended it with my Sigma Duo-Fibre brush. The texture was beautifully creamy and easy to gently smooth out with the brush.
There was an instant pop of this candy, dolly pink on my cheek and I loved it!

So there i was delighted with myself until a couple of hours later I notice the blush had faded significantly.
I was so annoyed! The bottle of HD Blush goes for €26 a bottle. To be honest I wouldn't pay that for it if you're gonna have to reapply throughout the day.

I'm left wondering if perhaps if it was a different shade, maybe a darker shade would it last longer?
Until then i'm left with a product I was so excited about that let me down.

Have you guys tried a darker shade? Let me know what you think?

Silver
X

No comments:

Post a Comment