Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Hands On The Wheel - 17 Va Va Voom Mascara Review

Hi there!

Today I would like to do a review on a product that has really let me down; 17 VA VA Voom Mascara.

I bought this product on offer for €7 in my locals Boots. To be honest, it was a complete impulse buy! I was drawn in by the cute graffiti packaging, low price and the name. With a name like that one would expect to have false looking lashes with a few strokes of a wand. Little did I know I would be severely let down.


I bought it in "Blackest black volume mascara." The colour is undeniably black, so no surprises there. I applied it to the lash expecting a volumizing effect and to be honest my lashes were pretty much the same as their untouched sister! I had to keep dipping my wand back into the container and try to layer my lashes with this product. Even when I used loads the effect was certainly not Va Va Voom!

It feels like i've run out of mascara to be honest and it's brand new! The wand is pretty standard. What surprises me is that the product seems to stick to certain areas of the wand in a gloopy formation. Repeated application results in clumping which leaves me a sad ladybug.

Completely unhappy with this product. I don't even like wearing it on a quiet day in!

Have you tried this out? What do you think of 17 products?


Silver

X

No comments:

Post a Comment