Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Surprise, suprise !

So I had the awkward, horrible moment of running out of foundation today !
So I crawled from my bed and had a lovely trip to Boots. I use Revlon Colourstay Foundation (absolutely brilliant by the way) and as I picked it up I noticed that with every Revlon foundation they were offering a lip product free! This is a brilliant offer as most Revlon lip products are in and around a tenner! So I picked up the lipstains as i've heard people giving them good reviews and tried it out for my self. I am very impressed with this lipstain. It comes with a lip balm and one thing I loved was, when you applied it to your lips it dried almost instantly. Even when you apply the lip balm over it the colour does not transfer when eating, drinking or even doing a bit of smooching ! Really impressed with this one!
Have you guys tried any lipstains? X

1 comment:

  1. My eyes filled with glitter love dust as I read your post the sun splits into a sizzling array of multicolored diamonds as waterfalls across the world twirled and tranced into a turquoise splash of joy, excellent post love to you and your blog X Mercury Moonshine Dutchess

    ReplyDelete