Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lipstick Alert!

I paid a visit to a lovely little shop named Cosmetique today!

This gem of a shop sells good quality make up at discounted prices and is located in the Georges St Arcade.

I decided to have a gander to look for my foundation in there and unfortunately they didn't have my shade. However, my trip was not a complete waste as I came across the lipstick shelf :)

I looked at a few trends from London Fashion Week and noticed that the natural, light, neutral look matched with a strong brow seemed to be present in a lot of the designer looks.

I introduce you to Calvin Klein shade #123 Henna.

I was going to put up a picture my lips are not at their best at the moment! I have tested out this lipstick and there are a few pros and cons.

Pros:
Beautiful nude pink colour
Creamy
Slight pearly sheen
Blends well with my lip liner

Cons
Not for long wear one would have to keep applying

I would give this lipstick a 6/10
I think while I love its formulation and texture, the lack of longevity of the lipstick would probably irritate me.


Great little buy though as it was only €6.99! You can't really go wrong can you!

Seriously check out this little shop!!

X

P.S. The lady behind the counter, i'm just going to assume she was the manager, told my friend and I that the shop would be moving to the Ilac centre on Henry St in around a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment