Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Natural Pink Lip using Kiko

Another great brand out there is Kiko.

Kiko is a beautiful, Italian brand which produces cheap, affordable products. However the price of these make up products does not mean Kiko compromise the quality of their make up.

Today, I used my Inglot lip liner to line my lips. This liner is a soft pink which can subtly line to the lips without being too harsh. I lined the outside of the lips and slightly lined the corners of the mouth. Then, I used a Kiko lip gloss, which I think is in the shade Guava Pink.


As you can see this light pink shade blends in perfectly with the Inglot lip liner. This gives a beautiful natural pink lip which one can wear for a daytime look.


I absolutely love Kiko products. They last for ever and they do not hurt the bank balance either. I have tried eye shadows, primers, lip glosses, eye liners and a mascara. I have not been let down by a single product.

Do you guys like the natural pink lip?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment